305 McLean Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10705
2018 ELECTED BOARD OF OFFICERS
- Vice President: Brian Hughes
- Auditor: Patrice Buckley Collins
2018 HONORARY OFFICERS
- Public Relations - Maurice Brick
- Historian - Gerry O'Shea
Fri, Apr 20th - 25 Drive Card Game
Sat, Apr 21 - Red Mill
Fri, May 4th - Coleman Ceili
Sat, May 5th - Red Mill
Sun, May 6th - Members Meeting
Fri, May 11th - Doonbeg
Sun, May 13th - Happy Mother's Day!
Fri, May 18th - 25 Drive Card Game
Sat, May 19th - Red Mill
Fri, June 1st - Members Meeting
The Kerrymen's P&B Association of NY
MAKING A DIFFERENCE. CELEBRATING OUR HERITAGE. REMEMBERING OUR PAST. BUILDING A FUTURE. LENDING A HAND. WORKING TOGETHER.
ACTIVE. INVOLVED. SUPPORTIVE. FUN!
The Kerrymen's Patriotic and Benevolent Association of NY:
- Supports & unites Kerrymen and Kerrywomen, as well as their descendents, through social events, charitable acts & fundraising
- Promotes Irish Culture & History
- Supports American & Irish patriotic causes
To join and make a difference, come to the next monthly Members' Meeting, document your Kerry heritage and participate in a friendly interview. Please note, there is a fee of $60 to join.