305 McLean Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10705
2017 ELECTED BOARD OF OFFICERS
- Vice President: Randall Herlihy
- Auditor: Patrice Buckley Collins
2017 HONORARY OFFICERS
- Public Relations - Maurice Brick
- Chaplain - Fr. Brian Coffey
- Historian - Gerry O'Shea
Fri - 12/1 - CCE Ceili
Sun - 12/3 - Members' Meeting 2:30
Sat - 12/9 - Red Mill
Sun - 12/10 - Doonbeg
Fri - 12/15 - 25 Drive Card Game
Sun - 12/17 - Kerrymen's Christmas Party
Sat - 12/23 - Red Mill
Mon - 12/25 - Merry Christmas!
Sun - 12/31 - New Years Eve Party
Mon - 1/1 - Hope Ceili
The 2017 Kerrymen's P&B Officers
MAKING A DIFFERENCE. CELEBRATING OUR HERITAGE. REMEMBERING OUR PAST. BUILDING A FUTURE. LENDING A HAND. WORKING TOGETHER.
ACTIVE. INVOLVED. SUPPORTIVE. FUN!
From Left to Right top Row - Past Pres & Trustee Donn Costello, Auditor Liam Enright, Auditor Eileen Murphy, Trustee John Daly, Auditor Patrice Buckley Collins, Trustee Joe Collins, Past Pres & Historian Gerry O'Shea. Seated Left to Right - Treasurer Mike Kelly, Secretary Mary Daly, Pres Loretta King, Vice Pres Randall Herlihy, Past Pres & Warden Pat Buckley.
The Kerrymen's Patriotic and Benevolent Association of NY:
- Supports & unites Kerrymen and Kerrywomen, as well as their descendents, through social events, charitable acts & fundraising
- Promotes Irish Culture & History
- Supports American & Irish patriotic causes
To join and make a difference, come to the next monthly Members' Meeting, document your Kerry heritage and participate in a friendly interview. Please note, there is a fee of $60 to join.