305 McLean Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10705
2017 ELECTED BOARD OF OFFICERS
- Vice President: Randall Herlihy
- Auditor: Patrice Buckley Collins
2017 HONORARY OFFICERS
- Public Relations - Maurice Brick
- Chaplain - Fr. Brian Coffey
- Historian - Gerry O'Shea
Fri - Aug 25 - Scholarship Drawing - 7pm
Sat - Sept 9 - Red Mill
Sun - Sept 10 - Members' Meeting - 2:30pm
- Doonbeg - 7:00pm
Fri - Sept 15 - 25 Drive Card Game
Sat - Sept 23 - Red Mill
Sun - Oct 1st - Golf Outing & Line Dancing - SAVE THE DATE!
The 2017 Kerrymen's P&B Officers
MAKING A DIFFERENCE. CELEBRATING OUR HERITAGE. REMEMBERING OUR PAST. BUILDING A FUTURE. LENDING A HAND. WORKING TOGETHER.
ACTIVE. INVOLVED. SUPPORTIVE. FUN!
From Left to Right top Row - Past Pres & Trustee Donn Costello, Auditor Liam Enright, Auditor Eileen Murphy, Trustee John Daly, Auditor Patrice Buckley Collins, Trustee Joe Collins, Past Pres & Historian Gerry O'Shea. Seated Left to Right - Treasurer Mike Kelly, Secretary Mary Daly, Pres Loretta King, Vice Pres Randall Herlihy, Past Pres & Warden Pat Buckley.
The Kerrymen's Patriotic and Benevolent Association of NY:
- Supports & unites Kerrymen and Kerrywomen, as well as their descendents, through social events, charitable acts & fundraising
- Promotes Irish Culture & History
- Supports American & Irish patriotic causes
To join and make a difference, come to the next monthly Members' Meeting, document your Kerry heritage and participate in a friendly interview. Please note, there is a fee of $60 to join.