305 McLean Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10705
2018 ELECTED BOARD OF OFFICERS
- Vice President: Brian Hughes
- Auditor: Patrice Buckley Collins
2018 HONORARY OFFICERS
- Public Relations - Maurice Brick
- Historian - Gerry O'Shea
Aug 30th - Due date for scholarship applications
Sept 7th - Officers' meeting 5:30pm
Sept 7th - Members' meeting 7:30pm
Sept 9th - Doonbeg
Sept 18th - 25 Drive
Sept 21st - Sept 23 - Kerrymen's Golf Outing
Sept 30th - Hope Ceili
Oct 5th Coleman Ceili
Oct 13th - Red Mill
Oct 14th - Members' meeting 2:30pm
Oct 14th - Doonbeg
Oct 19th - 25 Drive
The Kerrymen's P&B Association of NY
MAKING A DIFFERENCE. CELEBRATING OUR HERITAGE. REMEMBERING OUR PAST. BUILDING A FUTURE. LENDING A HAND. WORKING TOGETHER. ACTIVE. INVOLVED. SUPPORTIVE. FUN!
The Kerrymen's Patriotic and Benevolent Association of NY:
- Supports & unites Kerrymen, Kerrywomen, & their descendants, through social events, charitable acts & fundraising.
- Promotes Irish culture & history through music, dance and lectures.
- Supports American & Irish patriotic causes.
To join and make a difference, come to the next monthly Members' Meeting, document your Kerry heritage and participate in a friendly interview. Then be prepared for friendship & fun.
Please note, there is a fee of $60 to join.